Anchorline Terms & Conditions
Access to and use of the Anchorline ("anchorline.uk") website and its subdomains ("anchorline.uk") is provided by the Anchorline, subject to the following terms:
1. By using anchorline.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of anchorline.uk. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use anchorline.uk..
2. Anchorline may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by the anchorline.uk. Your continued use of anchorline.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of anchorline.uk
3. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use anchorline.uk content in any way except for your own personal non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, titleer or create a derivative work from any anchorline.uk content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of anchorline.uk content requires the prior written permission of the anchorline.uk.
4. You agree to use anchorline.uk only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of anchorline.uk. Prohibited behaviour includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within anchorline.uk.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
5. anchorline.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to anchorline.uk, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6. Under no circumstances will Anchorline be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise):
(a) loss of data
(b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits
(c) loss of business
(d) loss of opportunity
(e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation
(f) losses suffered by third parties or
(g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of anchorline.uk regardless of the form of action.
7. Anchorline do not warrant that functions contained in anchorline.uk content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that anchorline.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. The names, images and logos identifying the Anchorline or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Anchorline and/or third parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of the anchorline.uk, or any other third party.
Contributions to anchorline.uk
About the law:
You may not submit any defamatory or illegal material of any nature in anchorline.uk websites. This includes text, graphics, video, programs or audio.
Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, privacy,publicity, personal or proprietary rights.
The views expressed in anchorline.uk Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of anchorline.uk.
Anchorline reserves the right to delete any contribution, or take action against any account, at any time, for any reason.
10. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on ths website - anchorline.uk then the latter shall prevail.
11. If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
12. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.